The desire to be always young and beautiful is natural for every woman, whether she is 30, 40 or 50 years. Therefore, the methods of facial rejuvenation always relevant and in demand. Today we will talk about how to keep youth and beautiful skin by using home remedies and beauty treatments.
The methods of facial rejuvenation and the performance of a particular method depends on the initial condition of the dermis and age. Speaking of age, we note that the process of cell regeneration slows down after 25 years old, so with age, the skin loses its former elasticity, color, turgor, moisture. So the sooner you start to care for her, even as a preventive measure, the better its condition.
So, conventionally, the process of rejuvenation can be divided into:
- Prevention of aging (we are talking about the use of various anti-aging masks, lotions, tonics and other drugs, usually home-made). Recommend you to practice the mask is already 25 years old. For a start we are talking about moisturizing masks, which provide natural moisture balance of skin, cleanse, nourish, and stimulate cell regeneration.
- Self-rejuvenation professional means (a lot of options: pills or creams with hyaluronic acid, which can be purchased at any pharmacy, superficial peels that you can buy and do at home).
- Professional skin rejuvenation of the face (way more: from non-iniectio, ending with the beauty shots, lifting threads or meso threads and finally a surgical facelift).
Below we will discuss each method and give a brief description of a particular method of facial rejuvenation.
Prevention of skin aging. Rejuvenation at home
As we have said, we are talking about food, protection, hydration and rejuvenation of the skin. Masks, as well as other care should be done systematically, changing constituent ingredients depending on the time of year and the condition of the skin. Of they have no contraindications (except individual intolerance of separate components of the mask, for example, honey or egg yolk).
So, in the composition of anti-aging masks, or otherwise, shall be the following:
- Vitamins. The most popular anti-aging vitamins are A, E, C, and K. vitamin a — anti-aging (involved in tissue regeneration, division and multiplication of cells), E — antioxidant (get and protects from free radicals, which damage cell structure, which leads to wrinkles and sagging), vitamin K — takes care of the skin around the eyes, preventing wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes, vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen and elastin (the building material of cells). Vitamins are sold over the counter in capsules or oil solutions.
- Oil. Pronounced anti-aging properties and therefore are useful for individuals have the following oils: grape seed oil, olive, jojoba, Shea, wheat germ, coconut, castor. The easiest is grape seed oil (is absorbed), and is suitable for both dry and oily skin. Thicker oil is better to use masks or in combination with grape seed oil, and Shea butter or coconut you can make a good anti-aging cream.
- Useful anti-ageing ingredientssuch as:
- honey is fully absorbed and literally dissolve in the pores. Moisturizes the skin, saturates components and vitamins that it contains (over 60 composite);
- egg (yolk and white). The yolk in addition to the content of almost all b vitamins is a major source of lecithin, which is also well absorbed by our skin. Lecithin penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, providing its firmness and elasticity, and, thereby, significantly rejuvenates the face. Protein perfectly tightens the skin, tightens the pores and in combination with other components provides easy lifting of the face.
- aloe. Aloe Vera juice — known anti-aging component. Contains almost all anti-aging vitamins and components which have a regenerating and anti-inflammatory effects.
- cereal, gelatin, cottage cheese, yeast, gelatine — these and many other components have a significant rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Self-rejuvenation of the skin professional tools
This, as we have said, will be about surface exfoliation and application of creams and tablets with hyaluronic acid.
Superficial peeling can be done with 30 years. As a rule, it is recommended in the case of dilated pores, skin problems, hyperpigmentation and other minor cosmetic defects. In addition, peeling compositions perfectly clean the stratum corneum and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, therefore, can be recommended in the prevention of skin aging.
For example, at home you can do salicylic peels — all the necessary components is freely available. But please note that during periods of maximum solar activity (from may to September) from the peels is better to abstain.
As creams and tablets with hyaluronic acid. As you know, hyaluronic acid is a natural component of skin, cartilage and joints. Its main goal is to provide the necessary amount of moisture in the cell (one molecule of hyaluronic acid can hold about 500 molecules of water). At a young age the hyaluronic acid produced in the body in the required amount, and about one-third of daily output and again reproduced by the body. Unfortunately, with age the amount of hyaluronic acid is significantly reduced, which leads to the appearance of age changes — dryness, sagging and early wrinkles. To cope with this and also help to make up for the lack of hyaluronic acid will help capsules, taken by mouth or care cream for the skin.
Cream with hyaluronic acid is produced all the significant companies. In a cream is most commonly used, low-molecular hyaluronic acid, which penetrates well into the deep layers of the dermis, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, promotes skin's hydration throughout the day prevents and smoothes out small wrinkles (the results of reduction of wrinkles and rejuvenation of the face visible two weeks after the start of the application).
Please note that in cold weather, hyaluronic acid, applied to the skin, kristallizuetsya, so the cream is best applied 40 minutes before the intended release or use at night.
Capsules with hyaluronic acid also have a significant rejuvenating effect, and not only external, but internal — improves the condition of cartilages and joints and just after this skin. Pills with hyaluronic acid causes a lot of controversy: some argue that you can drink it pointless because it is completely eliminated, while others believe that with the help of natural enzymes it is once again recreated in the body and yet rejuvenates the skin.
Both statement is only partly true. Order hyaluronic acid has been used for the intended purpose of the applied capsules or tablets must dissolve in the mucous membrane, where the molecules of hyaluronic acid directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. If they are ingested, the part of the drug will go to the destination, and some will be withdrawn from the body with other decay products.
At this stage, care is not superfluous to the practice of massage for the face, for example, Asahi and, as mentioned above, proven anti-aging mask.
Skin rejuvenation in beauty salons and medical centers
We are talking about cosmetic procedures performed by licensed cosmetologists. In particular, the following methods of rejuvenation:
- Chemical peels (superficial, middle or deep). The difference lies in the composition of the acid composition and the effect on the skin. The procedure runs the internal reserves of the organism, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. The depth of peeling depends on the concentration of acidic composition. The surface can be performed every 2-4 weeks after a certain interval, the median — approximately every 6 months and deep (comparable to outpatient treatment) once every 1-2 years.
- Thermal, laser, radiofrequency exposure. The essence of these methods of rejuvenation is the skin thermal, laser or radio frequency beams of different power. They stimulate cell regeneration, collagen production and contribute to the creation of so-called collagen. As a result, the skin taut, supple, fresh, and the number and depth of wrinkles is significantly reduced.
- Mesotherapy, PRP, biorevitalization. These and other injection techniques are designed to rejuvenate the skin from within. In the case of mesotherapy is introduced under the skin with a cocktail of drugs, which, as a rule, there is hyaluronic acid, vitamins, macro - and microelements necessary for the skin (the composition of the cocktail is selected by the doctor depending on the problem to be solved). In the case of the biorevitalisation under the skin is injected with hyaluronic acid, which moisturizes the skin from within, reduces the appearance wrinkles, stimulates cell regeneration and collagen production. When you touch the patient is enriched with microelements own plasma, which significantly rejuvenates the skin, reduces or eliminates wrinkles due to the ability to activate internal reserves of the body.
- Reinforcement and filum elevatis — effective methods of facial rejuvenation, the essence of which consists in the introduction of water the skin filaments, which subsequently form a kind of frame (or from your own collagen cells, either directly to the thread will hold the leather). The thread may be absorbable or not absorbable. Reinforcement face thread not only helps to remove wrinkles and improve skin elasticity, but also adjust the shape of the face and other significant changes in the skin.
In addition to the above-described techniques of facial rejuvenation, there are many others, which we'll cover in future articles. Just remember: don't start with the end — practice masks, creams, vitamins and then decide on radical treatments to rejuvenate, improve or change appearance.