To revitalize skin or eliminate the signs of photoaging, apply laser rejuvenation of the face and other body parts. The procedure refers to the most safe, reliable plastic beauty and gives the desired result. Will surprise the patient and the price of laser resurfacing, it is much lower than other methods of cosmetic effect on the skin.
The details and the essence of the procedure
Facial rejuvenation by laser can be done in two ways, each of which has its indications and contraindications:
- fractional radio lifting by means of a laser;
- laser resurfacing.
Both that, and another method gives the skin a more youthful appearance. Cosmetologists believe rejuvenation fractional method the most effective, but he often gives complications.
In the fractional method, the skin is sent to the grid of rays with a diffuse orientation.
Themselves laser devices also come in a variety of
- instrument of CO2;
- erbium laser;
- neodymium laser.
The main difference between them in wavelength. In addition, each device on its own affects and determines the depth of penetration of the laser beam under the skin. Devices have positive and negative sides, so the experts do not undertake to identify any of these devices as the best.
Using a small device with solar cells on the surface of the cosmetologist impacts on the skin, regulating the penetration of the beam into the dermis. Parcels are processed quickly, the delay in this case is impossible, since you can get burned.
Negative aspects of laser hardware techniques
Like most treatments, laser method has its pros and cons. Negative sides are:
- Laser facial rejuvenation is not able to cope with all the wrinkles.
- The laser apparatus is performed only for shallow wrinkles.
- If there are scars, they will be handled several times, the treatment sessions are divided into 3 laser treatments with a six-month interval.
- Healing long, it will take more than 2 weeks to the skin has healed. At this time forbidden to appear in the sun. You must process the sections of the laser treatment with special creams and ointments.
- Many patients feel pain, and not even help pain relievers.
- If there are skin lesions (e.g., acne), the procedure of laser rejuvenation is delayed.
The good side of the procedure and use the method
Despite the fact that the procedure is quite painful, many have resorted to this technique to rejuvenate the facial skin, because it does not imply surgery.
Effective laser technique in the presence of "crow's feet" around the eyes, acne and rosacea.
Often performed face lift by laser, which shows good results in case if you want to get rid of sagging skin. Recently, laser facelift, is increasingly used to eliminate double chin and make a face contour.
Laser facial rejuvenation will be effective when starting ageing of the skin.
Description and types of laser facial rejuvenation
The main direction of laser resurfacing is the removal of wrinkles and tightening of the skin. The beam penetrates the skin to a depth of 0.3 to 1 cm, warms her from the inside. Powerful light pulses start the process of regeneration of epidermis cells, thereby destroying the old cells. In these cases, experts can apply a variety of techniques the laser treatment on the skin, which have a wavelength of 940 from 2 to 10 600 nm. For example, the neodymium laser resurfacing can eliminate pigmentation, it is used to epilating. It should also be noted that neodymium rejuvenation is used to eliminate spots after acne and acne. There are other types, they are listed below.
Types of laser resurfacing:
- Molendum (laser non-ablative facial rejuvenation). Apply short pulses which penetrate the top and middle layers of the skin, helping to regenerate cells. During this procedure, a sapphire or erbium laser. The result is a smooth complexion, addressing pigmentation, smoothing roughness of the skin, reducing the visual age for several years. Just need 5-10 sessions.
- Biorevitalization — laser facelift. Applied to the skin hyaluronic acid, which penetrates into the pores under the influence of cold laser beam. This substance acts on the skin in the following way: restores processes in tissues, renews cells, improves local blood circulation, carries out the synthesis of collagen. Also is laser face lift. One course consists of 5-10 sessions, which last approximately 20 minutes, the interval between treatments is 1 week.
- Laser peel (who are often carboxylic rejuvenation). If the patient chose a deep impact, used carbon dioxide laser, which can leave behind scars. When selecting the laser type erbium amplifier carbon radiation alone to eliminate surface skin debris. Average session duration — 30 minutes. The result was a persistent need 3 treatments with an interval of 5 days.
- Fractional lifting, or photothermolysis. The beam penetrates to a greater depth (up to 1 cm), while processing is done in individual plots. Through this approach, healthy cells are not affected, which reduces the threat of side effects after a session of Fraxel rejuvenation. and improves the final result. So the doctor recommends the use of fractional laser at intervals of: 5 treatments per week. Daily perform this type of lifting is not recommended because the skin must be allowed time to recover. It should be noted that fractional radio lifting of the face and body applied with a single defect.
- DOT. This new technique stands for dermal optical thermolysis, or ablative rejuvenation. It is used for skin rejuvenation in the eye area. In this case, erbium beam, since it is not able to penetrate to great depths. Introduction point, and not in a grid. This minimizes the aggressiveness of the exposure. After the first session, you can evaluate the results.
- The technique of RF-rejuvenation for the face (or fractional rf lifting). It provides the penetration of the rays into the deep layers of the epidermis, which while exposed to heat. When fractional rf lifting radio frequency is applied energy type, point resulting in warming problem areas of the body and face. The RF-technique is one of the types that represents the fractional laser rejuvenation. The main advantage of fractional rf lifting is a long-term effect of the procedure.
Lately there is another method of laser application called 4D, is it not often because is very expensive. But rejuvenation 4d has a number of advantages, the main ones are the absence of pain, low side effects and excellent results. In this way the skin looks taut.
The indications for the procedure
Laser technique is capable to rejuvenate, wrinkles, age spots and small scars. Sometimes some women complain of deterioration, especially after such techniques as fractional laser rejuvenation of the skin. It may depend on the type of skin and the presence of a number of diseases.
So before you go for a procedure, visit a dermatologist, and even better, complete the full examination.
Indications for laser skin rejuvenation are:
- moderately deep wrinkles;
- the presence of uneven colouring or pigmentation on the skin;
- the presence of surface scars that can appear after acne or stretch marks.
If contraindications are not available, the procedure is 18 years of age. Fractional resurfacing your doctor may recommend to carry out when certain defects of the skin.
Contraindications to the procedure, laser facial rejuvenation
The procedure is suspended, especially fractional rejuvenation of face, if in the last 4 weeks people actively tanned or problem areas were carried out the peeling, mesotherapy and other cosmetic procedures.
Excluded methods and during pregnancy and breastfeeding, because the laser radiation affects the milk quality and development of the child. May suffer the woman herself, because at this time your body is under allergic reactions.
Absolute contraindications include:
- Dermatological diseases — psoriasis, hives, dermatitis, etc. During the procedure, the skin must be itching, redness and rash.
- Inflammation on the skin. It boils, large pimples, or acne, ulcers.
- Herpes in the impact zone of the beam. Wait until his disappearance and only then come to the beautician.
- Oncology. In this case, laser treatment may accelerate the growth of malignant tumors.
- Diseases of the blood. These illnesses include hemophilia, anemia, leukemia, vitamin deficiency, immunodeficiency. When detected in the blood of hepatitis b virus laser resurfacing is also prohibited.
- Severe forms of the disease the heart and blood vessels. It is hypertension, ischemia, arrhythmia, hypotension, etc. are Prohibited to use laser for varicose veins, thrombophlebitis and operations in connection with these diseases.
- Propensity for keloid scarring type. This condition can be hereditary in nature or appear due to frequent plastic surgery.
- Vitiligo in the family of the patient.
Should we be afraid of side effects
Any impact on the dermis can cause adverse reactions. Laser therapy by any method (fractional resurfacing, skin rejuvenation molendum method as well as using other means, for example, when used rejuvenation neodymium laser) is not an exception. Consequences of the procedure can be such negative phenomena:
- peeling of the skin;
- causes burns;
- itching in the area of laser application;
- the appearance of edema;
- the appearance of crusts on the surface;
- the appearance of the scar (if there is a fractional radio-wave lifting, besides, this side effect is manifested in if for skin rejuvenation is recommended to conduct fractional resurfacing);
Some side effects can quickly take place, others appear very rarely, for example, scars, scars, age spots or cold sores. This phenomenon is sometimes observed after was held fractional resurfacing.
The procedure of laser resurfacing is performed in the following way:
- Face is cleansed with a scrub, with sloughed off dead skin particles.
- The skin applied analgesic gel to reduce pain during the procedure.
- As a doctor-cosmetician in accordance with the length of the beam, and starts the impact of them on your problem areas.
- On the treated areas to apply the soothing, calming solution to minimize skin irritation.
- The doctor must tell the patient after the session about how to behave, what can and can't do a certain time.
Laser facial plastic surgery has various techniques. They differ in the nature of a diode cosmetic rays, the penetration depth under the skin, the specific impact on a micro dermal areas of the epidermis. Laser rejuvenation at home contraindicated for those reasons, especially if for skin rejuvenation fractional resurfacing is shown. To do the selection method of rejuvenation by laser should only be a specialist. This takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient's skin, presence of contraindications, age, etc.